Saturday, August 22, 2015

Combined Hauls & Champagne Pop Review, Swatches & Various Product Commentary 08/15

Hi guys and dolls!  This post is to show you guys the amazing new products I picked up.  Let's jump right in.  There is so much to share.

From Sephora, I ordered more Make Up For Ever and Ardency Inn eye shadows, swatched below.  The Ardency Inn swatches include a comparison with Urban Decay Urban, as well.  See any similarities?

Also in this order was a Sephora nail file (my favorite so far) and the Becca Cosmetics and Jaclyn Hill collaboration highlighter, Champagne Pop Shimmering Skin Perfector, swatched below.  To be 100% honest, I did purchase a back up of this product because I love it so much.  The product comes in their standard compact and is filled with 0.28 oz of product.  Becca has stated this is limited edition and Jaclyn stated that once it was gone, it wouldn't return.  So, because from the very first time I used it, I ended up using it daily and became immediately obsessed with it, I thought it would be a good idea to have at least one more.  Yes, guys, I love it-- I really do.  I will say that it is not meant for ALL skin tones.  It's virtually impossible to create something to flatter every single shade of skin on earth and every person.  You can't please everybody but I will say that I was very pleased.  This highlighter was creamy, intense, and beautiful.  I had no issues getting it to soften on my skin as far as blendability.  It lasted all day and wasn't over the top when used in moderation.  You can easily over apply, though, so just be mindful of that and use a light hand.  I really fell in love with it, though, and I send my congratulations to this team, as together they have had a large amount of success with their collaboration.  This is available exclusively at Sephora for $38.00.  I don't know how many are left in stock, so if you haven't picked this up and it interests you, order it before you can't.

blenditout.blogspot.comblenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.comblenditout.blogspot.com
blenditout.blogspot.com

The beautiful Ely with Blvd. Cosmetics was kind enough to send me one of their Bubble Gum scented limited edition Brush Shampoo & Conditioner, which has since sold out.  I have finished the product and am looking forward to seeing which new scent will be released next.  I will say that I have never tried anything quite like this.  I love how it's not harsh on my brushes and it really takes mere seconds to get my eye shadow brushes clean.  Please check out my previous review for more details.  You can't go wrong with any of their scents.  I have tried all available and they're all light and clean, not strong and over-powering.  Plus, with your purchase you are supporting a positive company who sincerely loves doing what it does.  The only bad thing is that I love using it so much that I need to purchase more.  :)  Let me know your thoughts on it below.

blenditout.blogspot.com

From Ulta Beauty, I picked up a few items: Lorac Cosmetics Pro Metal Palette, Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Ballerina and Gilded Honey, NYX Cosmetics Mermaid Sirene Prismatic Shadows, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz (a staple in my collection), Schwarzkopf Bonacure Q10 Time Restore Conditioner (reviewed in a previous post); Color Freeze Sulfate Free ShampooRepair Rescue Shampoo, Sebastian Strengthening Conditioner, and fantastic samples from brands It's A 10, Redken, Laura Geller, Whish, Algenist, BareMinerals, and Exuviance.  From a separate trip, I picked up the BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss Iridescent Top Coat in Illusionist and Hypnotist.  I also ordered/received the shade Enchantress, not pictured.  These glosses are limited edition and like nothing I own.  One swatch and you will see what I mean when I say they're unique.  Love them!  They do slightly settle in the lines of my lips when worn alone, but they're so cool that it didn't make any difference to me.  The Lorac palette is amazing: highly pigmented, long-lasting and blendable and I do highly recommend it.  The Laura Geller Illuminators are both so gorgeous, and are, also, highly pigmented and do require a light hand.  The blushes in their line are on my list, as well.  They're really beautiful and would make a great addition to my collection and yours.  Be sure and check them out if they're available in your area.The NYX eye shadow is glorious  It packs a punch with its great color payoff and hue.  It truly is a unique color, perfect for a pop on the tearduct area.  (Please check out my Instagram @justblenditout for an example of how this looks on.)
blenditout.blogspot.comblenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.comblenditout.blogspot.com

I purchased my very first holographic nail lacquers by Color Club.  My review will be linked here as soon as it's available.  For now, know that these are stunningly beautiful and Color Club has impressed me.  More details will be up very soon.  Thanks for your patience and support!

blenditout.blogspot.com

From Lit Cosmetics, I ordered a few glitters.  OMG, these are so beautiful!  Honestly, there is not a bad color on their site.  With so many colors and options, there is bound to be something there that will have you falling in love with their glitter, too.  The people behind the product are good hard-working people who genuinely have a passion for their clients.  I love supporting companies like this, companies that don't hesitate to stand up for what is right.  They're some of the most loving people I've encountered in the beauty community.  They consistently have promotions and specials, so you always get a great deal for your dollar.  Definitely check them out if you want to add a little sparkle to your life.

blenditout.blogspot.comblenditout.blogspot.com



blenditout.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.