Saturday, August 22, 2015

Review: Schwarzkopf Bonacure Hairtherapy Q10 Time Restore Conditioner 08/15

Hi guys!  I had promised a pal on Instagram to post a review on the Schwarzkopf Bonacure Hairtherapy Q10 Time Restore Conditioner.  I purchased this at my local Ulta Beauty and have been testing this ever since.

The product feels luxurious to the touch, very rich, creamy and smooth.  Honestly, it doesn't feel like anything I have ever tried before, and I've tried a lot of products.  Applied to the hair, it leaves the hair feeling soft, silky and luminous.  While I don't feel it improved the elasticity of the strands themselves, I do feel it helped the overall health and moisture in my hair.  It made my hair less frizzy as it had sufficient moisture that it didn't splay from anything additional, like the humidity that is rampant in this area.  I didn't notice excess oil or dryness either.  There was nothing negative throughout my testing period.  The only note-worthy was that the standard pump (it does come with a nozzle of sorts) doesn't fit the top of the container so you have to leave it open and exposed to the elements.  Other than that, it was perfect.

Overall, I was really impressed with the formula, the texture and quality of the conditioner.  I will be re-purchasing this product when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.