Saturday, August 22, 2015

Review: Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture World Traveler Eye Shadow Palette 08/15

Hi everyone!  I wanted to share my love of the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture World Traveler Palette with you all.  I created various looks with this palette before coming to a conclusion on the whether I believe this palette is worthy of all the hype.  I did pick mine up from my local Ulta Beauty, where I can count on fabulous service and knowledgeable staff every time.

The World Traveler Palette is priced at $30 and contains 12 eye shadows with different finishes ranging from matte to sparkle, and a range of colors, as well.  Please see image below to get a better idea.  I don't swatch and review--  I test and compare.  After having tried this, I can say this palette is fantastic! The colors are vibrant, long-lasting, and beautiful.  You can create a number of looks with this palette alone.  It is worthy of all the attention and I definitely encourage you to pick it up before it's gone.  It is limited edition and won't be around forever.  However, Anastasia does have a large range of individual eye shadows available for purchase worth checking out, as well.

blenditout.blogspot.com


Pictured below is a couple looks I created using this palette, just to give you an example of what you can do with it.  The shades applied easily and without issue.  One shade will give you some fall out due to its glittery consistency.  That being said, I didn't feel like it was enough to discourage me from using it.  If you find it troublesome, I recommend using a sticky base or a glitter glue to prevent any fall out.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


All in all, this was a great buy and I would love to hear your thoughts on it.  Let me know if you have any questions in the comments below and I will be sure to answer them as quickly as possible.  Thanks for all the love, guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.