Sunday, August 13, 2017

Rose Martini & Vanity Mat Princess by Ely Maya: Review 8/14/17

Hi guys!! So excited to show you my newest goodies from Ely Maya.  Check out her promo cards pictured below.  I love their new design, too.  If you have followed me for some time, then you know this is my go to for many years for deep cleaning all of my make up brushes and Beauty Blenders.  Ely sent me the newest scent, Rose Martini, in the 4 oz size!  It smells soooooooo good!  It is impossible to pick a favorite scent when she really has mastered making the scents all good and not super strong.  This one leans more on the soapy scent with a hint of rose.  It really is divine.  I have been begging Ely for what feels like forever to make all scents available in the larger size, which is why it is very exciting to see the newest scent in the large size.  

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


She also sent me the Vanity Mat Princess in pink.  I love it!  I do have the larger version and I love that this one is a tad smaller, especially when I don't always have tons of space to work with.  It really keeps my vanity area clean.  It is able to be washed repeatedly.  The mat is very well made and it has given me no problems with use and washings.  There are several colors to pick from and you can personalize it to give it that ultra special touch.  The embroidery is beautiful and tasteful.  All in all, this is perfect for anyone who uses make up and a professional accessory for the professional make up artist, as well.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


I highly recommend Ely Maya.  Every single thing they sell makes your life easier.  No more scrubbing your brushes for hours on end.  No more trying to get the makeup off your vanity/station.  They send out your order super quick and really care about their customers.  You can't go wrong with them.  Definitely go and check them out.

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.