Sunday, July 2, 2017

Review: Algenist Beauty Splash & Elevate 7/2/17

Review time!! I've been really enjoying Algenist Beauty products.  There are a staple in my skin care regime and I have been using this line for quite some time. Splash Absolute Hydration Replenishing Sleeping Pack is a miracle worker. I truly love it! It is an overnight mask that leaves my skin so soft and super hydrated. It also helps heal my skin. I've noticed that every time I use it, when I wake up, my skin literally looks better than it did the night before. My skin has been going crazy ever since I changed birth control. With this mask, the scars on my face heal a little more and look lighter every time I use it. And maybe it's a superficial thing, but I LOVE the way the product looks. Check out this gorgeous color!! Every time I open the container, I gasp. It just takes my breath away. The mask doesn't feel like it sucking the life from my face. You know that tightening dry feeling some masks have? This mask is nothing like that. It feels light and fresh on my skin. It does have a very slight tacky feel once it has "dried down" but it doesn't leave anything on my pillow from the overnight wear. Another plus, you only need to use a small amount, which means this will last. This product does have a fresh/clean light fragrance that I really enjoy. All in all, this is another winner from Algenist Beauty.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


Next up is the Elevate Advanced Lift Contouring Cream. This is a relatively new product to their line and let me tell you, anyone in their 30's and up, you NEED this. This is absolutely incredible! This cream, which feels rich and ultra luxurious, actually smoothed out my wrinkles. For example, I have this wrinkle in between my brows (I am very expressive with my face) and after using this product for 3 days, the wrinkle was barely visible. I can't see it anymore after completing my trial. My makeup no longer settles in the wrinkle area, as well. I did use this once a day for 10 days straight for the trial. The packaging does say to use it twice daily (after serum) but I opted to use masks in the evening. So, only with 1/2 of the recommended application, I experienced noticeable results. Keep in mind, I have sensitive skin that fluctuates between being dry and peeling to being overly oily. This didn't cause my skin to react in any way other than to look firmer, younger and dare I say more radiant. Just like the previously mentioned product, you only need a small amount of this cream and you are to apply it to the face, neck and decollete. This also has a clean fragrance that I also really enjoy. Elevate is AMAZING! I can't stress it enough. I am truly beyond impressed with this brand. I believe more people need to try them out. I have never regretted any purchase from this brand and I am confident if you try their skin care line, you won't either. I hope to one day have the entire line. Yes, they are that good. If you made it to the end, thank you for listening to me gush about Algenist Beauty. I am hooked on their skin care line and highly recommend them. 

blenditout.blogspot.com
blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.