Thursday, October 2, 2014

Sephora 9/24/14, Dillard's Foundation Frenzy 9/25&27/14, Lash Closet 9/29/14 Collective Haul

Howdy guys!  This is a haul like no other on my blog and I am just going to dive right into it.

First, I was able to purchase a great product from Sephora.  Hourglass came out with a new blush palette, called the Ambient Lighting Blush Palette, that has an exclusive shade to the palette called Incandescent Electra, described as cool peach, that I, of course, just had to have.  The other colors included in the palette, which are permanent and available for purchase individually, are Luminous Flush, described as champagne rose, and Mood Exposure, described as soft plum.  I had previously purchased Luminous Flush (which is absolutely fabulous because it looks very natural on my skin, easily blends, lasts all day, gives skin a glow like no other, I could go on...), but there was no way I was going to let that stop me from purchasing this palette.  The consistency in the palette is the same as the individual shades.  I am very pleased with how Hourglass is making quality products that are consistently great.  Way to go!

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


Next, from a special event at Dillard's called the Foundation Frenzy, I purchased several items at a discount.  Check out the screen shots of the e-mail advertisement I received from Dillard's below.  There were no taxes charged on foundations with SPF and I also was able to use my points for an added discount off the purchase, which is incredible!  From the Guerlain counter, I purchased: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Nude Powder Foundation Moisture Retention Matte Effect Powder Compact Foundation in 04 Beige Moyen/Medium Beige, Guerlain L'or Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold Makeup Base (yes, I already have this, but at this price, it was worth getting a backup, as I find myself using this every time I apply makeup), Guerlain Super Aqua BB Hydra Beauty Balm With Sunscreen Instant Hydration in Moyen/Medium (super light-weight, have to remind myself that I am wearing makeup), Guerlain Parure De Lumiere Light-Diffusing Foundation With Sunscreen Moisture Infusion in 04 Beige Moyen (Medium Beige).  From the Chanel counter, I selected Chanel Vitalumiere Moisture-Rich Radiance Sunscreen Fluid Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in shade 50 Naturel.  I, also, received samples, which include: Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale Exceptional Complete Care The Cream and The Eye And Lip Cream, Orchidee Imperial White Exceptional Complete Care Age-Defying & Brightening Serum, a Guerlain bag, Chanel Le Volume De Chanel Mascara in 10 Noir and Le Lift Firming Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


Also, I am very excited and proud to announce that I received my very 1st products for review from Lash Closet.  My experience in this process was phenomenal!  The day after I was told I would be sent lashes was when they were shipped.  I think they had them sent by jet because they were shipped on a Friday and I received the package on Monday.  That's crazy fast!  Normally, I have to wait at least a week from the day an order is ready to ship.  Plus, the customer service at having the shipment ready also took my breath away.  Other companies don't even send a shipping notification.  If you are in the market for lashes or brow goodies, you should definitely shop the Lash Closet website.  I mean, seriously, look at these gorgeous lashes!  Lashes add drama, beauty and detail to your look.  If you have never worn false lashes, now is a good time to start.  I received Ardell Natural Lashes in 111 and 116, Ardell Individual Duralash Naturals, Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel and Ardell LashTite For Individual Lashes Clear Adhesive and Red Cherry 100% Human Hair Lashes in 101.  First, how thoughtful to send me the glue that will allow me to really make the most of the individual lashes!  Second, that glue is magic in a bottle!  I tried the Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel and and I am happy to say it did not make my brows crunchy at all, like other products do.  It kept them in place while staying soft to the touch.  You all will be seeing many looks with these products in the near future.  A very special thank you goes out to the sweethearts over at Lash Closet for sending me these great products!

**Please note that although some products were sent for promotional purposes, I will never recommend a company or their products on that basis alone.  I will always be 100% honest and forth-coming with my experiences and findings, regardless.  Rest assured, my comments are solely my own thoughts and opinions and I would refuse a company if they request I recommend them without merit.

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.