Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Are These Bright Enough Nails 9/23/14

Hi everyone!  I wanted to show you the nail products I am testing.  I will update this post with my results.  Be sure to keep checking back if you are interested in my findings.  So far, they apply very well and dry to a matte finish.  The top coat provides the slight sheen to the surface.  I used Zoya Anchor and Armor, as they are exceptional products that I have come to rely on for outstanding wear and durability.  The colors are:

Formula X For Sephora Neon Nail Color in Hyped on left and Jolt on right

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.