Sunday, September 7, 2014

Warming Up For Fall Look 9/6/14

Hi guys and dolls!  Today's post is a little different because I am including the list of hair products I used for the style.  For those who don't know, I have naturally curly hair.  I explore different styles with both curly and straight hair, which is why you will see photos of me with both.  When I wear my hair down and curly, it may seem like the same style, but with curly hair, every day you wear it down is never exactly the same as the time before.  Let me know in the comments your thoughts on the look of the day, as well as if you have tried out any of these products..

I began by applying Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion to my brows and filled them in using Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade in Medium Brown and topping with Clear Brow Gel from the same brand.  Next, I applied both Guerlain Abeille Royale Youth Serum and Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale Exceptional Complete Care The Cream to my face.  I used Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion on my eyes to prepare to use the Make Up For Ever Artist Palette.  Using a fluffy blending brush, I applied M-536 eye shadow to the brow bone and used this shade for blending later on.  I swept ME-728 eye shadow on the entire eye lid.  Sticking with the fall color theme, I applied Sugarpill Flamepoint Pressed Eyeshadow crease and blended this out, making sure the color was even.  Next, I used a tapered brush to apply Sugarpill Poison Plum Pressed Eyeshadow to the outer 1/2 of the eye lid and on the lower eye lid.
I applied MAC Ground Brown eye shadow to the outer eye lid.  Then, I took the blending Brush with M-536 eye shadow and used that to blend out the colors.  I used MAC Brule eye shadow under the brow and the used the Shu Uemura eye lash curler.  I applied Sephora + Pantone Universe Elemental Molten Liquid Liner to the upper lash line (last one in the box on the right hand side from a purchase listed on date 1/1/14) and coated my lashes using Benefit They're Real Beyond Mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


I pressed Guerlain L'or Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold and applied Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin-Fusion Foundation With Sunscreen in 03 and 04 mixed together on my face.  I usedMerle Norman Cover Up in Warm Medium under the eyes and in the nose crease.  Using a fluffy powder brush, I applied Guerlain Les Voilettes Translucent Loose Powder Mattifying Veil in 4 Dore to my face.  I used Make Up For Ever Mat Bronze Bronzing Powder in shade 20 on the hollows of the cheeks, forehead and jawline.  I dusted NARS Soulshine Cheek Palette, the gold and pink shades, on the sides of cheeks and swept back.  Next, I applied Becca Cosmetics Rose Gold Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed on tops of cheek bones using a tapered brush.  On the lips, I used MAC Cream O' Spice Cremestick Liner and Brick-O-La (amplified) lipstick topped with Bite Beauty Currant Lush Fruit Lip Gloss.  As a final step, I spritzed Urban Decay Chill Makeup Setting Spray all over my face.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


Hair products used:

Living Proof Prime Style Extender
Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair
Aveda Smooth Infusion Glossing Straightener mixed with Aveda Smooth Infusion Naturally Straight
Aveda Dry Remedy Daily Moisturizing Oil - on the ends
Schwarzkopf Professional Osis+ Elastic Fix Flexible Hold Hairspray

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.