Sunday, September 7, 2014

Zoya Nails Of The Day 9/6/14

Hi guys!  This is just a quick glance at my nail look of the day.  I say it was "of the day" because, unfortunately, these polishes couldn't stand up to gutting birds and the polish did peel off.  I had planned on a review but it didn't happen with this batch.  Since I plan to be gutting more birds, I opted to wait until I was done to try a couple more shades.  I want the review to be fair in that I would test while doing things I normally do.  Gutting birds isn't on my daily to do list.  I still wanted to share it with you anyway because the colors are gorgeous and it is a great look.  

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


Left hand Zoya Heidi Professional Lacquer with Annie accent nail
Right hand Zoya Annie Professional Lacquer with Heidi accent nail
Both with Zoya Anchor Basecoat and Armor Topcoat/UV Block
Zoya Fast Drops Speed Dry Drops on both

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.