Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Mini Sephora Haul & Golden Blue Look 1/1/14

Happy New Year!  I wanted to start off by thanking all of you for the love and support you have given me.  You have motivated and inspired me to be creative and informative with every post.  I hope this year and each year thereafter brings you success, happiness and abundant love.

I made a small purchase at Sephora that I wanted to share with you all, as well.  I picked up the Philosophy Field of Flowers Peony Blossom Body Lotion and the Sephora + Pantone Universe Elemental Molten Liquid Liners.  The liner set includes four small liners in shades Blue Atoll, Emerald, Fragrant Lilac and Chocolate Torte.  While making the purchase, I was informed that I qualified to receive a new VIB Rouge card, which you see in the photo.

blenditout.blogspot.com


Today's new look was created with colors my daughter picked out from the Too Faced A Few Of My Favorite Things palette.  I am really happy with the completed look.  This is what I used to create it.

I filled my brows in with Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Color in Dark.  I applied both MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel and MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance to my face.  I applied Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion to my eyes.  From the Too Faced palette, I applied Taffy eye shadow to the brow bone using a blending brush.  I used Tinsel eye shadow on the inner eye lid and Party Time eye shadow on the outer 2/3 of the eye lid.  I applied Blue Satin Sashes eye shadow on the outer corner and Pure Glam eye shadow on the eye lid corner.  MAC Minted Eye Kohl was applied on the lower lash line and Loreal Lineur Intense in Black was used on the upper lash line.  I coated the lashes twice with Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara.  (The consistency of the product is on the thinner side.)

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


I applied a small amount of Make Up For Ever Full Cover in shade 5 under the eyes.  Using a foundation brush, I applied Christian Dior Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup Sunscreen in shade 031 to the rest of the face and set with MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark.  I used Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer on the hollows of the cheeks.  (This bronzer is amazing guys!)  From the same palette, I applied Melt Into Spring blush on the apples of the cheeks.  I lined the lips with MAC Beurre Cremestick Liner and filled them in with MAC Fashion Punch Lipglass.  I set the brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel and spritzed MAC Fix+ to set the look.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.