Saturday, January 4, 2014

Sephora Haul 1/3/14

Greetings all!  As I mentioned in a previous post, Sephora had a promotional 20% off discount on all of their sale items.  I picked up fabulous items and got a phenomenal deal.  Sadly, most of the items I purchased are no longer available.  However, I still wanted to show you guys my new goodies.

I selected the Make Up For Ever The Ultimate Eye Liner Collection which includes 7 Aqua Eyes liners, 3 kohl pencils, 4 Aqua Liners and a Double Pencil Sharpener.  I chose the NARS Coup De Couer & Bad Education lip glosses, which were a bargain at $10 each.  I, also, selected the Lorac Tantalizer Glow To Go Collection limited edition set that includes Tantalizer Body Bronzing Luminizer, Tahitian Sand, Barbados Bronze and Costa Rican Coffee eye shadows, Tantalizer Lips With Benefits Rico Lip Gloss, and the Tantalize Me limited edition baked bronzer.  I picked out Lorac eye shadows in Rhapsody, Glamorous, Gold, Nude and Green Room.  (I was very surprised to see that none of the Lorac eye shadows were available for purchase after I received my order.  I guess I lucked out in my timing for this purchase.  I think Sephora will no longer be carrying this brand, unfortunately.  I really like this brand, particularly for the eye shadows.  They have been highly pigmented, soft and creamy to apply and long-lasting.  I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this brand of eye shadows.  Needless to say, I am disappointed that they won't be available at Sephora.  On the upside, I believe Ulta still sells this product line.  So, I am always able to purchase them at my local Ulta.)  Of course, the final items worth mentioning are the samples of PhytoSpecific Moisturizing Styling Cream with Quinoa oil, XYY (Xtend Your Youth) Face Cream by Dr. Brandt, Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter, and Origins Plantscription SPF 25 anti-aging oil-free cream that I received with my order.

I have yet to try out any of these products.  I will definitely be creating various looks and incorporating them in future posts.  If there is anything you all would like to see or should your have any questions, let me know in your comments or send me an e-mail.  Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon.

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.