Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Sephora Brush Review & Small Sephora Haul 12/30/13

Hi guys!  I wanted to chat with you all about the Sephora Holiday Light Show Brush Set I recently purchased.  I am so in love with these brushes guys.  Each and every single brush is incredibly soft.  Not only is this set colorful and really beautiful to look at, they each pick up and apply color like a dream.  I have experienced zero bristle fall out.  After being washed, there was no change in shape, smell or function of any of the brushes.  Basically, they are the most perfect brushes!  I wish I would have purchased 5 more sets, which includes a display stand.  If you so happen to find these at your local Sephora, don't hesitate to purchase this set.  It is sold out online unfortunately.  Sephora, please bring this set back!  It is so amazing.

Sephora had a special promotion of 20% off all sale items.I took advantage of the sale and purchased a few goodies.  I selected the Make Up For Ever Wild & Chic Eye Shadow Palette and the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Empowered and Fearless.  As a gift with purchase, I received Nails Inc. Kensington Caviar Top Coat.  The samples included were of DevaCurl Ultra Defining Gel, PhytoSpecific Moisturizing Styling Cream with Quinoa Oil, and Lancôme Dreamtone Ultimate Dark Spot Corrector in Medium (which is supposed to diminish dark spots, even skin tone and correct sallowness).

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.