Monday, September 8, 2014

Motivation, Support & Encouragement: 200th Post

Hi everyone!  Today's post is very special because it's in celebration of a milestone on this blog: 200 posts.  To all of you that loyally read this blog, you all mean the world to me.  Thank you so much for allowing me to share my love of makeup and beauty with you.  In honor of this occasion, I wanted to make this post about the person who motivated me to start blogging to begin with: Tina T, also known as The Fancy Face(d).  I found Tina while searching for a MAC eye shadow called Blue Candy.  She posted swatches on her blog, thefancyface.blogspot.com, which I highly encourage you to check out.  She has such enormous talent, skill, extraordinary creativity and vision.  Tina loves makeup and beauty and is probably one of the very few people in this world who doesn't judge me for my makeup obsession and passion.  In fact, she understands and supports me.  This beautiful woman is intelligent, way above the norm.  She's an electrical engineer by trade and is definitely the example of what you want your child to grow up to be: smart, successful, motivated and driven.  She has her own YouTube channel, as well, where she shows you exactly what she has to do to create various looks.  These videos, which are detailed and well-made, teach so much to those who are willing to learn from all she knows.  Tina is very honest with her thoughts on products and goes above and beyond in her reviews and demonstrations.  Plus, she is on top of all the new products and tells you what is hot and what is not.  Words cannot describe the kindness she has bestowed upon me.  I will always be grateful to her for giving me the courage to start my own blog and share my love of makeup with the world.  She has forever impacted my life and will always have a place in my heart.  Tina, thank you for being so good to me!  I hope I get the privilege of meeting you one day and maybe even go makeup shopping together.  You are incredibly special and I admire you more than you know.  Thank you for sharing your love of makeup and beauty with me.  You are truly one in a billion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.