Monday, September 8, 2014

Sephora Haul: Make Up For Ever & Tarte 9/8/14

Hi guys!  I called all over the country when this palette was released and it was literally sold out the moment it hit the stands.  I just got my hands on this and I had to share my 1st thoughts.  What am I talking about?  I ordered the Make Up For Ever 30 Years. 30 Colors. 30 Artists. palette from Sephora.  First of all, thank you Sephora and Make Up For Ever for packing this item so well.  It was in its own separate box wrapped in bubble wrap and air packs, as well.  It was incredibly protected.   I literally opened the box and immediately started photographing this order.  This palette includes 30 full-sized colors that are all so vivid.  There is probably a million+ looks you can create with this palette!  I do like the packaging on this.  The only thing is that it is slightly tough to open.  There are 3 levels to the palette, 2 of which are removable.  That's definitely not enough to deter me from purchasing as what is inside is what I'm going crazy about.  You need to see the fabulousness that is this palette.  Each individual color looks so gorgeous.  The pictures truly don't do it justice.  Wow!  It's just so amazing and I am really lucky to have been able to purchase this.  Plus, considering all the product that is inside, I saved an incredible amount of money purchasing the palette as opposed to purchasing individual eye shadows.  You need to take a look at this palette if you are lucky enough to be given the chance.  It definitely is one of the best products on the market right now.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


Next, I ordered the Tarte limited edition Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette V1.  It did arrive in its own separate box, ready to gift and even includes a pink ribbon to wrap it with.  I love the box it came in and can find use for this, too.  This palette looks amazing in person, as well.  It is super thin, which makes it so easy to store.  This palette is great for every day looks and for adding a little something extra to your look.  There is great potential with this palette, as well, for various looks.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


An order wouldn't be complete without a few samples in the box.  I received Fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream, Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment, YSL Fusion Ink Foundation, and Giorgio Armani Si fragrance sample.  Si smells really good.  It is on my list to purchase soon for sure.

blenditout.blogspot.com


This was really fun to open and look at.  I will be posting various looks with these new products very soon.  Until then, always remember to blend it out!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! So many colour options on that huge palette! Really love the Tarte palette too. I really want to try Tarte!! Thank you for this great post! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi doll face!
      You are very welcome! The Make Up For Ever palette is huge! In person, the colors are just perfect. I'm so happy I was able to purchase this palette. I have a few Tarte shadows that are really good from last year's holiday set. Plus, I heard really positive comments about this particular palette. I thought with the amount of product and quality of the shadows, it was definitely something I wanted in my collection. I have been seeing some manufacturers producing low quality and very expensive palettes. It's so disappointing, especially knowing they have the capabilities of producing great makeup. When a manufacturer takes the time to create something really fantastic, I enjoy letting everyone know that it's available to them. Have a fantastic weekend, love!
      --Jessica

      Delete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.