Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Forgotten Dillard's & Zoya Haul 8/30/14 & 9/2/14

Hi everyone!  The other day, I was looking through my blog for a couple of my new products when I came to the realization that I hadn't actually included them on any of my posts.  So, instead of adding them to the post they should have been included in, I opted to create a haul post exclusively for them.  After all, these products deserve their own page.  While I was at Dillard's for Makeover Saturday, I picked up four of the new Nordic Collection by OPI nail lacquers.   I selected Do You Have This Color In Stock-Holm?, Suzi Has a Swede Tooth, Going My Way Or Norway?, and Can't Afjord Not To.  I can imagine all these great combos with these colors and I definitely don't have anything exactly like these in my collection.  I will be trying these out and letting you know my thoughts.

Downstairs at the Guerlain counter, after my makeover, I picked up Meteorites Cruel Gardenia Illuminating Iridescent Powder, L'or Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold Makeup Base, and, of course, a couple of samples of Abeille Royale Youth Serum.  Cruel Gardenia has been out for a while, but it is new to me and I am super excited about it.  When I saw it, I was blown away by the design and absolute beauty that is this product.  Plus, let me just say, L'or looks so pretty in the container, as well.  I had to have it.  I mean, who doesn't want to rub gold all over their face?

Zoya had a BOGO promotion that I took advantage of.  I purchased ten of their Professional Lacquers, including two PixieDust, as well.  From left to right, I ordered Arlo, Ginni, Lo, Wendy, Elodie, Annie, Heidi, Tilda, Rooney, and Perrie.

I, also, wanted to briefly comment on the Marula Cleansing Lotion, as I have already commented on the Olay Regenerist product in a previous post.  Honestly, I was very disappointed in this product for many reasons.  First, it smelled bad.  I don't know if it was old or just had an unpleasant aroma, but I didn't care for that.  Then, it didn't actually cleanse my skin.  The worst was that my skin immediately reacted to it and it had lingering results.  I had to remove it from my skin with my regular face wash and, even so, my skin still burned after removal.  As far as the lingering results, I awoke with a thick layer of oil on my face the next morning.  Thankfully, I didn't get any type of rash from it.  I definitely do not recommend this product, regardless of skin type or sensitivity.  For me, it is not worth exploring further.  The reviews on the Sephora website, also, say similar things.

Look at the gorgeous colors:

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.