Thursday, May 15, 2014

Sephora Haul 5/3/14, IMATS 4/13/14, The Makeup Show & Sephora Haul 5/8/14

Hi guys!  I wanted to introduce you all to the new products in my collection.  My first stop was at Sephora.  I picked up the Kat Von D Chrysalis and Monarch palettes, Tarte Golden Days & Sultry Nights palette, and NARS Night Star single eyeshadow, as well as a few samples.  The Kat Von D palettes are highly pigmented and wear very well.  The Tarte palette is so pretty and has a softer, more sheer color payoff than some of my other colors.  That's what I liked about it.  It is for days that I want to glow while still having a subtle wash of color.  Of course, you can always layer the shadows over darker bases for a bolder look.  The NARS shadow is so sparkly and pretty that I simply couldn't leave it behind.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com
blenditout.blogspot.com


 blenditout.blogspot.com
blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com











Next, I wanted to introduce you to the makeup brushes that I am so totally in love with that were purchased from IMATS.  Hakuhodo brushes are so amazing!  They are soft and dense.  I feel like it's impossible to over-blend with them and want to keep applying makeup when I use them.  They don't feel scratchy or rough at all.  They don't leave broken bristles on my skin.  I haven't seen any breakage at all after use and washing.  Hakuhodo has pretty much taken over my most used brushes.  If you have the opportunity to purchase brushes by this brand, I highly recommend that you pick some out and see for yourself how amazing they are.  The only imperfection I have noticed is the letters imprinted on the brush do fade out with use.  For me, that has no impact on the quality of the brush itself, though.

Pictured from top to bottom are:
J505
J5522 x2
J5523
J146 x2
J5529 x2
J242G x2
G5522BkSL

blenditout.blogspot.com


From The Makeup Show, I received some really fantastic items.  I received the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit, which includes shades Sand, Vanilla, Banana, Java, Fawn, and Havana.  This palette is really awesome and the colors are all great.  I continued my love affair with Hakuhodo brushes by purchasing the following:
G5513BkSL x2,
B5507BkSL,
G5509BkSL,
G5526BkSL,
BJ142BkSL,
G5514BkSL, and
J5523BkSL.
These Magnolia Makeup pigments, which are all vibrant and bold,  found a new home with me, as well:
Creole Tomato
Kente
Emerald
Garden District
Fire Water
Opal
Kosmic Kandy
Silver Halo glitter.

blenditout.blogspot.comblenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com











Lastly, from another Sephora trip, I picked up Bite Beauty Fruit Scrub & Lush Fruit Lip Gloss in Currant. While I am not head-over-heels in love with the scent of the gloss, I am loving the scrub's scent.  I couldn't stop smelling it.  Tarte Clean Slate Poreless 12-hr Perfecting Primer & The Buffer Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush found their way into my basket, as well.  A Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell mask sample was added for me to try out.  This product did leave my skin very soft, but I will say that my cheeks were a little red when I rinsed it off.  They didn't hurt or burn in any way, though.

blenditout.blogspot.comblenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.