Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mini Sephora Haul 4/27/14

Hi guys!  I wanted to show you this small purchase from Sephora.  I just fell in love with Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana.  It smells so good!  I don't think it's a scent that younger girls would really appreciate (so many prefer fresh and fruity), but I just couldn't stop smelling it and decided it needed to come home with me.  I also grabbed the Urban Decay Omen eyeshadow.  The purple is such a cool shade and isn't like any shadow I already own.  Check these both out at your nearest Sephora or Ulta.  I did surprise myself by only walking out with two items, but they were two that I really liked.

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.