Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hair Haul From Target 4/30/14, Dillard's & JCPenney 5/3/14

Hi everyone!  This post is all about new hair goodies.  I had some fun buying new products for my hair and wanted to share my thoughts and photos of the products with you all.  If you all have tried any of these, please post your thoughts and experiences in the comments section.  I would love to hear from you guys!

First, I purchased a pink InStyler from Target.  (Sorry I didn't photograph the packaging.  I was way too excited to try it out.)  To use this, you basically need to allow it to do it's thing.  It was created to smooth and shape your hair into beautiful styles ranging from curls, to waves, to straight, without damaging or tangling your hair.  This product does work but you have to get a feel for it before you can expect perfection (unless you are naturally gifted at using this tool).  It did leave my hair very soft and shiny while not using a stitch of product.  My hair didn't get frizzy or messy after using it.  Since I live in humidity central, this is quite an accomplishment.

From Dillard's, I picked up Aveda products, including a couple of samples of a new product (that I am loving) but still hadn't arrived in the store.  The combination of these products leave my hair silky soft, as well as frizz and bump free.  While I was there, I was able to experience the BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium Digital Ionic Straightener, which I went on to purchase at JCPenney.  This straightener replaced my CHI.  While my CHI still works as it was designed to, I decided it could not compete with the wonder that is the BaByliss iron.  This iron gets my hair pin straight, doesn't pull or tug on my hair.  Literally, my hair just glides right through it and quickly and easily straightens it with very little effort.  There is no longer a need to go over the hair repeatedly to get the desired effect.  This not only saves me time, but it saves my hair from excessive heat and damage.  Also, this is the only product I have ever used where I don't develop a bump on my head if I put my hair in a clip or rubber band.  Even after I remove one of these, my hair is still as straight as before and I don't have to go over it again like I used to have to.  I don't know if it's the product, the iron or the combination specifically that has prevented me from going to extra trouble for my hair because since purchase I have only used all these together.  All I know for sure is, this really works well for me and I have never had my hair more straight in less time.  For reference, look at the photos on my post dated 5/11/14 to see how my hair looks after using these products.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.