Monday, April 28, 2014

Sigma, Paula Dorf & Sephora Haul 4/26/14

Hey guys!  I have done quite a bit of shopping recently and wanted to let you take a peek at what I bought.  Some of the items are limited edition sets or are difficult to locate.  Others are just plain cool to have.  :)

From Sigma, I ordered the Dry'N Shape (said to dry your brushes in 4-6 hours), Jaclyn Hill Beauty Expert Box and received a sample E05 Eyeliner brush.  The bottom picture shows the brushes from the Jaclyn Hill Beauty Expert Box.

blenditout.blogspot.comblenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com











From Joe Brand of McAllen, I picked up several Paula Dorf brushes (all they had).  These brushes aren't available anywhere unless you find them on Amazon or Ebay.  Since I prefer to shop locally from reputable places of business, it definitely worked out in my favor to purchase their stock.  This store will no longer carry the brand.  To be honest, I don't know if the brand is even still being manufactured.  However, the three brushes I had previously purchased are phenomenal.  Based on that positive experience, I didn't hesitate in purchasing and stocking up with the batch below.  From left to right:
Powder brush x2
Sheer Crease brush
Wet/Dry Eye Color brush x2
Total Camouflage brush x2
Bronzing Fan brush x3
Eye Primer brush x2
Cheek Cream brush x2

blenditout.blogspot.com








From Sephora, I picked up:
Smashbox Full Exposure palette
Make Up For Ever Powder Blush 9
Urban Decay Easy Baked eyeshadow
Beautyblender x2
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Moonstone
Beautyblender Blendercleanser Solid

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.