Monday, April 28, 2014

MAC & Nordstrom Haul 4/22/14, Hourglass Haul 4/23/14

Howdy all!  These are a few of the items I have ordered recently:

From MAC, I selected Proenza Schouler Blush Ombré in Sunset Beach & Ocean City.  From Nordstrom, I ordered MAC Ever So Yellow Pigment and samples of AmorePacific Future Response Age Defense Creme, Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin-Fusion Foundation With Sunscreen in 02 Beige Clair and Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


From Hourglass, I chose the Ambient Lighting Palette, which includes (shades from left to right) Dim Light, Incandescent Light, and Radiant Light.  I, also, chose the Hourglass Luminous Flush Ambient Lighting Blush and received Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup No 2 Light Beige & No 1 Ivory and Illusion Ivory Tinted Moisturizer samples with the order.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

If you have tried any of these products, please let me know your thoughts in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.