Saturday, April 12, 2014

MAC Haul 4/7/14 & Sephora Haul 4/10/14

Hi guys!  I purchased all of the MAC By Request lip products and took advantage of the VIB Rouge Sale that Sephora had and purchased a few more items that I had on my list.  From MAC, I got Hoop, Pink Poodle and Glam in both lipstick and Lipglass.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


More items from the VIB Rouge sale:
Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Cream
Illamasqua Zygomatic Cream Blusher
Illamasqua Lover Powder Blusher
Best of Clean 500 point rewards includes Clean Warm Cotton Eau De Parfum and Soft Body Lotion & Clean Skin Eau De Parfum and Soft Body Lotion
Tarte Collector's Edition Super Size Maracuja Oil
NARS Baby Doll Lip Lacquer
Sephora VIB Rouge Renewal Gift XLovesRouge Formula X Nail Color
Samples of Becca Opal Shimmering Skin Perfector & Glam Glow Brightmud Eye Treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.