Saturday, April 5, 2014

Large Makeup & Beauty Haul 3/23/14, 3/30/14, 3/31/14, 4/2/14, 4/3/14

Hi everyone! I wanted to show you all of my recent beauty purchases.  I have many products I want to show you.  So, let's get started.

The Guerlain counter at Dillard's was my first stop.  I picked up Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20 in shade 03, Maxi Shine Intense Colour Shine Bare Lip Sensation in shade 466, Les Voilettes Translucent Compact Powder Mattifying Veil in shade 3 Medium and Rose Aux Joues Blush Duo in 03 Over Rose.  I also received samples of Orchidee Imperiale Exceptional Complete Care The Cream.  These products have a strong, but pleasant, floral smell that does fade throughout wear.  These products are glorious.  They are very high-quality items and make your skin appear flawless and luminous.  I highly recommend them.  I, also, picked up a Clarisonic Mia 2.  There was a special promotion that included an extra bag and brush head with purchase.  In total, the unit itself came with 2 brush heads and the extra one made three.  (I did purchase the Cashmere head at the Sephora Rouge Event.)

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

At the Sephora Rouge Event, I made another purchase.  This includes Christian Dior Hydra Life BB Creme Enhancing Sunscreen Moisturizer For Immediate Beauty in shade Golden Peach, Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil, Nars Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, Nars Laos Matte Multiple, Nars Duo Eyeshadow in Kauai, Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream (points reward), Clarisonic Luxe Cashmere Cleanse Facial Brush Head, Too Faced Candlelight Softly Illuminating Translucent Powder (Packaging indicates this product is made with real gold and contains a "powerful dose of skin saving antioxidants," which can be used on "fresh skin or over foundation to set makeup.") and Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder Duo (According to packaging, this "softens harsh indoor fluorescents and unflattering light for a diffused, ethereal halo effect."), Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Radiant Magenta (According to the packaging, this is a "truly multidimentional blush that enhances cheeks with seamless, soft-focus color, and a natural radiant finish."), and the Benefit Hoola bronzer.  The gift with purchase for the event was the striped cosmetics bag along with several samples.  There were a couple of rewards gifts that I added to my purchase.  I, also, picked up the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 5,75 and a sample of the Maestro Foundation in shade 6.

As a side note, I was very close to walking out of this event.  I was there for the entire time frame the event was happening and after.  For those of you who don't know me personally, I am 8 months pregnant.  When I asked if I could use the store's lavatory, I was told by the store manager that I could not, as there were far "too many chemicals" in the restroom, and that I needed to leave the store and walk down to use the public restroom.  By this time, I had selected several of the items pictured below and had been waiting 2 hours to get one of the services of the event.  Clearly, this was not my first time in the store and some of the staff had gotten to know me on my various trips to this particular location.  I was so hurt and offended at being sent away that I told the manager I was debating leaving the store and the event without making a single purchase.  The way I saw it, if I am not allowed to use the restroom in my condition, which includes me not being able to walk long distances without risking premature labor, then I shouldn't spend money at this store.  What did they think I was going to do, sit and play with whatever they have in their restroom?  I had absolutely no interest in anything they had back there.  They could have literally sent an employee in with me and it wouldn't have made a difference to me.  Just as I was raising my arm to hand the manager the basket full of products, which I certainly wouldn't have taken into the restroom had I been allowed to use it, she offered to send one of the staff to walk down the hall to the restroom with me.  I took a moment, decided I didn't do all of that waiting for nothing, and accepted the offer for the employee to accompany me.  As soon as I returned from the restroom, they called my name for the service I had been waiting hours to do.  Unfortunately, I waited so long for that one particular service that I wasn't able to partake of some of the other services that were available that day when I was done.   Just so you know, regardless of how much time or how much money you plan to spend in this particular store, you won't be allowed to use their restroom.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com











At Sephora online, I was able to purchase the new Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment palette.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


On another trip to Sephora, I picked up:

Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture
Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture For Eyes
Sephora Nail Art Set
DiorAddict Gloss 442 Petillante & 772 Exquise
Nars Duo Eyeshadow - Mad Mad World
Nars Matte Multiple in Altai
Nars Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Khao San Road
Korres Yoghurt After-Sun Cooling Gel With Real Yogourt for face and body
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Too Faced Pro-Essential Teddy Bear Hair Brush Set includes powder, all-over shadow, contour, blender, and liner brushes

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


Lastly, at Nordstrom online, I was able to order TheBalm Instain Long Wearing Staining Powder Blush in Toile and Houndstooth, and Anastasia Beverly Hills Chocolate Dipbrow Pomade.  I was pleasantly surprised with how quickly the product was shipped and how quickly I received it.  (This was my first order from the website.)  I won't hesitate to order products from Nordstrom in the future.

blenditout.blogspot.comblenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.