Saturday, March 22, 2014

Sweet Watermelon Look 3/22/14

Spring is in the air!  The other day I was able to enjoy some fresh watermelon.  This look reminds me of the delicious fruit.  This is what I used to create the look.

The brows were filled in using Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Brunette.  I applied MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel to my face and neck and Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion to my eyes.  I used a blending brush to apply MAC Cork eye shadow (satin) to the brow bone.  Next, I used a flat shading brush to apply Shiseido Hydro Powder Eye Shadow in shade H11 Rose Tulle to the eye lid.  On top of that, I pressed Sugarpill Smitten loose eyeshadow on the eye lid.  I took Illamasqua Fledgling powder eye shadow and blended it out on the outer 1/2 of the brow bone, blending it inward and on the outer 2/3 of the lower lash line.  Make Up For Ever #2 eye shadow was used over the top edge of Fledgling and on the inner 1/3 of the lower lash line.  I applied MAC Brule eye shadow (satin) under the brow.  Then, I used Make Up For Ever 4K Kohl Pencil on the waterline and Kat Von D Trooper Tattoo Liner on the upper lash line.  I used Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara on the lashes.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


I used a brush to apply Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Éclat Illuminating Foundation SPF 19 on the rest of my face.  I gently pat Make Up For Ever Full Cover in shade 5 under the eyes and set these products using Stila Illuminating Powder in 40 Watts.  Next, I applied Make Up For Ever Mat Bronze Bronzing Powder in shade 20 to the hollows of the cheeks.  I dusted MAC Honey Jasmine powder blush (satin) on the apples of the cheeks and swept towards the hair line.  I used a small soft brush to apply Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Luminous Light under the eyes and on the high points of the cheeks.  I set the brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel and applied MAC Star Quality Cremesheen Glass on the lips.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.