Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Deep End of Green Look 3/16/17

Hi guys!  Today's look is another variation of a green look for St. Patrick's Day.  Only this time, it's on the other end of the green range.  Instead of bright and cheery, I opted for a more rich look with a touch of sparkle.  This look was not complicated to create.  If you would like to see what I used to create this look, keep reading.

First, I filled in my brows using Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Brunette.  Next, I applied both MAC Mineralize Charged Water Face And Body Lotion and Laura Gellar Spackle Supercharged Fortified Under Make-Up Primer to my face.  I used Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer on the eyes.  Using a fluffy blending brush, I applied MAC Texture eye shadow (velvet) to the crease and brow bone area.  This will help with blending and serve as a transition shade.  On the eye lid, I used a brush slightly dampened with MAC Fix+ to apply MAC Mineralize Smutty Green eye shadow.  I applied a little more of Texture to really blend out Smutty Green.  Under the brow, I used MAC Brule eye shadow (satin).  (You can substitute any skin tone shade for this color.)  I applied Urban Decay Mars 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil to the lower lash line and water line and Urban Decay Perversion 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil on the upper lash line.  I coated the lashes with MAC Zoom Lash mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


I applied Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 in Medium to the rest of the face and patted Stila Perfecting Concealer in shade C under the eyes.  Using a fluffy powder brush, I swept Stila Set & Correct Baked Powder Trio in The Correctors all over the face to set the cream products.  On the apples of my cheeks, I used Tarte Empowered Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush.  Stila Custom Color Blush in Self-Adjusting Bronze was used on the hollows of the cheeks.  I set my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel.  On the lips, I didn't have a lip color and only used Blistex Lip Medex.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.