Saturday, March 15, 2014

Green Pop of Glitter Look 3/15/14

Hi guys!  Is there a more wonderful way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day than by wearing green eye makeup?  You don't have to incorporate both green shadows and liner.  You can always use green just on your lower lash line with another color combination.  Or, you could wear neutral colors and wear green just on the upper lash line.  There are so many ways to bring some green into your look.  Take a look at how I created this sparkly green look.

First, I filled in my brows by using Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Brunette.  After that, I applied Laura Gellar Spackle Supercharged Fortified Under Make-up Primer all over my face.  On the eyes, I used Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion and Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Wheat.  I sprayed MAC Fix+ on my brush to help pick up and apply MAC Lily White Pigment Colour Powder on the inner 1/3 eye lid and inner lower lash line.  Apply as much pigment as necessary to create the color consistency you would like.  Once again, I misted the brush with MAC Fix+ to help pick up and apply MAC Chartreuse Bouquet Pigment Colour Powder.  I pressed this onto the middle of the eye lid and blended out the edges.  Next, I used Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Emerald on the outer eye lid corner and outer 2/3 lower lash line, making sure to blend both areas out.  I used MAC Sassy Grass eye shadow (matte) on the outer corner.  For blending, I applied Lorac Tahitian Sand eye shadow to the brow bone.  Using an angled eye liner brush, I applied Maybelline Eye Studio in shade Blackest Black to the upper lash line.  This served as a base for MAC Divine Lime Glitter Eye Liner.  I used NYX Cucumber Jumbo Eye Pencil on the water line.  I coated both the upper and lower lashes with Benefit They're Real Beyond Mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


Using a square-tipped foundation brush, I applied Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Foundation in shade N127 to the rest of my face.  Using patting motions, I applied Stila Perfecting Concealer in shade C under the eyes and on the nose crease.  I swept Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder in shade 06 to set these products.  I took Make Up For Ever Mat Bronze Bronzing Powder in shade 20 and applied it on the hollows of the cheeks, forehead and the jawline.  Then, I used Tarte Empowered Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush on the cheeks and swept it towards the hairline.  For highlight, I lightly applied MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade on the tops of the cheek bones.  On the lips, I used both NYX Natural Lipliner Pencil and Stila Melon Lip Glaze.  As the final step to this look, I set the brows using Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.