Monday, February 24, 2014

Small 2/12/14 Lorac & 2/14/14 Sugarpill Haul; Middle Of The Night Look 2/23/14

Hi guys!  I wanted to show you a couple of goodies I recently purchased.  I picked up the Lorac Rockin' Red Hot Liquid Eye Shimmer 3D Liquid Lustre Set.  This set includes the shades: Diamond, Platinum, Amethyst, and Topaz.  To use this, be sure to shake the product well as it does settle.  It can be used on the eyes or cheeks.  I, also, received the Sugarpill Smitten Loose Eyeshadow.  According to the website, this is a limited edition "shimmery hot magenta loaded with reflective sparks" and can be used on the eyes, lips, cheeks and blended with gloss or nail polish.  I am really looking forward to showing you all some great new looks with these products and letting you know my findings with them, as well.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


The look of the day features the Tarte of Giving Collector's Set Amazonian clay eyeshadows.  To begin, I filled in my brows using Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Brunette and set them using Clear Brow Gel from the same brand.  I applied Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion to the eyes.  Then, I used a fluffy blending brush to apply Jen's Jump Rope to the brow bone area.  Next, I applied Staci's Charm Bracelet to the eye lid and Scott's Skateboard to the outer corner, really blending this shade into the Jen's Jump Rope shade.  Under the brow, I used Kim's Porcelain Doll.  I used Nuria's Boombox in a slightly thicker line on the upper lash line and a thin line for the lower lash line.  Tip:  With this and all looks, be sure to apply the amount of product necessary for the effect you are going for.  For example, for a more natural light wash of color, only apply a small amount and really blend it out.  For a more intense finished look, apply more color and blend out the edges.  I coated the lashes with Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.