Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hot Pop Of Pink Look 2/9/14

Hi guys!  I'm really excited about today's look, which is another great option for Valentine's Day.  It has some of my favorite elements.  It's bright, bold and definitely not for the timid.  This look is slightly more complex than some of my other looks.  Also, there are many things you can do to make this look even more interesting.  For example, you could add glitter and false lashes for even more intensity.  You can also choose a more pink blush or lip color.  If you would like to see what I did to accomplish this look, then keep reading.

As usual, I began by filling in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony.  Then, I applied MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel and MAC Prep+Prime Natural Radiance to my face.  I applied just a dab of NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base to my eyes.  Using a fluffy blending brush, I applied Lorac Mango eye shadow to the brow bone.  Then, I applied a small amount of NYX Milk Jumbo Eye Pencil to the eye lid and blended it out with a finger tip.  Using a flat shader brush and patting/pressing motions, I applied MAC Magenta Madness pigment to the eye lid, leaving a little of the inner and outer eye lid with Milk visible.  I did this upward until the color was lightly blended onto crease.  Next, I took, from the Pop Beauty Bright Up Your Life Bright Delight palette, the purple shade on the bottom row (2nd color) and applied it to the outer corner and lower lash line for a light wash of color.  For depth, I used Make Up For Ever #92 Blush Powder on the outer corner and on outer lower lash line, applying small amounts at a time to gradually build up color intensity.  After that, I took Sugarpill Diamond Eyes Pressed Eyeshadow and applied it to the inner eye lid and tear duct area by using a small detail brush, making sure to blend this color into the pink.  I used MAC Brule eye shadow (satin) under the brow.  Using a small tapered brush, I applied MAC Phlox Garden Fluidline to the waterline.  I used a pointed eye liner brush to apply Maybelline EyeStudio in Blackest Black to the upper lash line in order to create a winged look.  I coated the lashes with Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


Moving on to the rest of the face, I applied MAC Matchmaster Foundation SPF 15 in shade 3.0 with a square-tipped foundation brush.  I used my fingers to tap Stila Perfecting Concealer in shade C under the eyes.  Using a soft powder brush, I swept Stila Set & Correct Baked Powder Trio in The Correctors on my face.  I used a small dense brush to apply NYX Tango With Bronzing Powder in When Leopard Gets A Tan.  I used the brown shades on the hollows of cheeks, the pink shade on apples of cheeks and swept  it towards hairline.  Using a small blush brush, I applied MAC Love Thing Mineralize Blush to the apples of the cheeks.  I used Hourglass Luminous Light Ambient Lighting Powder on the highest point of my cheek bones.  Next, I filled in my lips with NYX Natural Lipliner Pencil and topped it with MAC Pretty Plush Plushglass.  Lastly, I set my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.