Saturday, April 12, 2014

No Such Thing As Boring Neutrals Look 4/12/14

Hi everyone!  For those of you who have dry skin, like I do, I would like to highly recommend the skin care products I used in today's look.  Ever since I started using these, I have noticed a dramatic improvement in the health of my skin.  I can no longer see dry patches and have more of a glow on my skin.  I suggest you get samples of these products to try them before you buy, as they are a bit of an investment.  However, for me, this investment was well worth it.

Today's look is a fun way to use neutrals.  This look is day and night appropriate.  As I was applying each product, I found myself falling so in love with each product, especially the Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade and the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation.  I could almost hear the Hallelujah chorus in the background as I applied these glorious products.  I highly recommend these, in particular, due to the extremely high quality, perfect texture and overall consistency.  This is what I used to create today's look:

I began by filling in my brows using Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade in Dark Brown.  I tapped Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture for Eyes all over the eye area.  Then, I applied both Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture and Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil mixed together all over my face and neck, avoiding the eye area.  Next, I used Stila One Step Correct Skin-Tone Correcting & Brightening Serum all over the face, once again avoiding the eye area.  On the eyes, I applied Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion and used a brush to apply Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Flax, as well.  From the Bobbi Brown Smokey Warm Eye Palette, I used a fluffy blending brush to apply Blonde eye shadow on the brow bone.  I used Antique Gold metallic eye shadow on the inner eye lid and Golden Chocolate metallic eye shadow on the middle eye lid.  I used a small tapered brush to apply Espresso eye shadow to the outer eye lid.  I used an angled eye liner brush to apply the combination of Golden Chocolate and Espresso eye shadows on the lower lash line.  I used Ivory eye shadow under the brow and Chiffon sparkle eye shadow on the tear duct.  Next, on the upper lash line and using an angled eye brush, I applied Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion.  I coated the lashes using Benefit They're Real Beyond Mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


Using a dense round brush, I applied Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in shade 5.75 to the rest of my face and neck.  I used a pointed concealer brush to pat Make Up For Ever Full Cover in shade 5 under the eyes.  A powder brush was used to sweep Guerlain Les Voilettes Translucent Compact Powder Mattifying Veil Face Powder in 3 Medium to set these products.  Next, I set my brows using Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel.  Benefit Hoola bronzer was used on the hollows of the cheeks, jawline and on the temples of the forehead.  I swept Hourglass Radiant Magenta Lighting Blush over the apples of my cheeks and went back toward the hair line.  I used a small blending brush to apply Too Faced Candlelight Softly Illuminating Translucent Powder on top of the cheek bones and under the eyes.  On the lips, I used MAC Beurre Cremestick Liner, MAC Hoop lipstick (satin) and matching Lipglass.  As a finishing touch, I spritzed Urban Decay Oil Control De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray all over my face.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.