Friday, December 20, 2013

Newly Naked Look 12/15/13

Greetings!  The Urban Decay Naked 3 palette comes with 12 gorgeous eye shadows that can be combined in many ways to create an abundance of beautiful looks.  You can go from light and shimmery to deep and dramatic.  This is the 1st of many looks I will be showing you all by using this palette.  If you haven't picked yours up yet, don't wait long.  These colors are definitely something you will want to add to your collection.  They have fantastic color payoff and, just like all the Urban Decay eye shadows, blend like butter.  I do recommend this palette.  On to the look...

I filled in my brows with Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Color in Dark and blended the color out with an eye brow brush.  Next, I applied Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion.  From the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, I used Nooner eyeshadow on the brow bone and for blending.  I applied Trick eyeshadow on the eye lid.  Next, on the outer corner, I applied Darkside and Blackheart eyeshadows on the outer corner.  For added sparkle, I applied Dust eyeshadow on the eye lid.  Under the brow, I used Strange eyeshadow.  On the upper lash line, I applied Loreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner in Copperbrown Cougar.  (If anyone from Loreal is reading this post, please bring this color back.  It came out a very long time ago with the Pink Panther collection.  It is so fabulous and I wish it was a permanent shade.  The color is unique and the formula is fantastic.  The color will vary depending on what you apply it over.  For example, it will look more coppery if you use it with brown and copper shades or more purple with pink and purple shades.)  Then, I coated the lashes with Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara.  Finally, I set my brows using Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.