Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Holiday Green & Gold Look 12/22/13

Hey guys!  As promised, I am including another holiday look for you all to see.  This look features classic holiday colors that anyone can wear.  This is how I pulled it together.

First, I filled in my brows with Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Color in Dark.  Next, I used my fingers to apply MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel and MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance to my face.  Using the same application method, I applied Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion to the eye area.  For my transitional shade, I used a fluffy blending brush to apply Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow to the brow bone and blend it out.  Next, I applied Urban Decay Half-Baked eyeshadow to the eye lid using a flat shading brush.  The next thing I did was apply MAC Sassy Grass eye shadow (matte) to the outer corner.  I used the same blending brush that I used to apply Naked to blend the green out.  I applied MAC Superslick Liquid Eye Liner in Treat Me Nice to the upper lash line.  I took NYX Acid Green Eye/Eyebrow Pencil and used it on the lower lash line.  Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Covet was used on the water line.  For added sparkle, I applied MAC Glitter Eye Liner in Divine Lime on the upper lash line on top of Treat Me Nice.  I completed the eyes by coating both upper and lower lashes with Benefit They're Real Beyond Mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


I carefully used Make Up For Ever Full Cover in shade 5 under the eyes, making sure not to use too much or an insufficient amount of product.  Next, I used a foundation brush to apply Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Foundation in N127 to the rest of my face and set this with Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder in shade 06.  On the cheeks, I used a blush brush to apply MAC Honey Jasmine Powder Blush (satin).  Stila Custom Color Blush in Self-Adjusting Bronze was applied to the hollows of my cheeks for contour.  I took PurMinerals Candlelit Pink Mineral Blush and applied it as a highlight on top of the cheek bones.  I lined my lips with MAC Beurre Cremestick Liner and filled them in with MAC Feed The Senses lipstick (lustre).  Of course, my last step was to set my brows using Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.