Friday, December 20, 2013

Metallic Emerald Holiday Look 12/14/13

Hi guys!  Christmas is almost here.  I love the colors of the season. This is one of the Christmas-inspired looks I will be posting.  It's relatively simple to re-create.  For more holiday ideas, keep checking back with me.

I started out by filling in my brows with Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Color in Dark.  I used an eye brow brush to quickly blend out the product before it set.  I applied both MAC Mineralize Charged Water Face And Body Lotion and Laura Gellar Spackle Supercharged Fortified Under Make-Up Primer to my face.  I prepped my eyes for color by using Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion and Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Flax.  Using a fluffy blending brush, I applied Lorac Gleam eye shadow to the brow bone area.  Next, I used Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Emerald on the eye lid and lower lash line.  I used a flat brush to apply Stila Magnificent Metal Eyes Metallic Emerald mixed with a drop of Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eye Primer on the eye lid using pressing motions.  Next, I took MAC Brule eye shadow (satin) and dusted it under the brow.  For definition, I added Loreal Lineur Intense in Black to the upper lash line, making sure to keep the line on the thinner side.  I applied Stila Kajal Eye Liner in Onyx and Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion on the waterline.  I coated the upper and lower lashes with Benefit They're Real Beyond Mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


To even out any discolorations or dark circles, I used Stila Perfecting Concealer in Shade C under the eyes.  I followed this by applying Stila Illuminating Liquid Foundation in 40 Watts to the rest of my face.  I dabbed Stila Convertible Color Dual Lip And Cheek Cream in Gerbera on the apples of my cheeks.  I used Stila Set & Correct Baked Powder Trio in The Correctors to even out my skin tone.  Then, for contour, I used Stila Custom Color Blush in Self-Adjusting Bronze on the hollows of cheeks.  I added a little MAC Honey Jasmine Powder Blush (satin) to my cheeks, as well.  Then, I used Stila Illuminating Powder in 40 Watts.  For highlight, I applied Dermablend Quick Fix Illuminator in Pearl under the eyes.  I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel to keep my brows in place.  I set this look with Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray.  Lastly, I applied NYX Lipliner Pencil in Natural, MAC Flamingo lipstick (lustre) and Stila Melon Lip Glaze to my lips.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.