Thursday, December 12, 2013

Small Sephora Haul 12/11/13

Hi everyone!  I wanted to share my most recent beauty purchase.  It is one of the most talked about palettes.  Yes, the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette is the newest product in my collection.  The colors are fabulous.  I have yet to try it out, though.  Rest assured, I will post looks using these gorgeous colors.  I can't wait to try it out.  As usual, I will let you all the pros and cons with this product.  I, also, picked up NARS Disco Inferno nail polish (not a fully opaque shade, but definitely unique to my collection) and selected a few samples to try out.  I received the Sephora VIB Rouge mirror with my purchase, as well.  It opens up and has one side regular and the other side magnified.

blenditout.blogspot.com

I, also, wanted to share some pics of a look I created (12/8/13) with some of my newer products.  I didn't write down all the products I used.  So, that being said, I won't be doing a full post on this look.  However, I remember using Illamasqua Vapour on the browbone, Lorac Pro Eye Shadow Palette in shade Champagne on the eye lid and Laura Mercier Truffle and Violet Ink mixed together on the outer corner.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.