Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Sparkling Sugar Plum Fairies Look 11/13/13

With the holiday season right around the corner, I am sure you will hear about seasonal performances and celebrations in your area.  Shows like The Nutcracker pack auditoriums all over.  I encourage you all to take in a performance this holiday season and let the season's best performances and artists light up your routine. On to the makeup...

I filled in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony.  I applied both MAC Mineralize Charged Water Face And Body Lotion and Laura Gellar Spackle Supercharged Fortified Under Make-Up Primer to my face.  I tapped/patted Benefit The PoreFessional on my nose and cheek area.  On the eyes, I used Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion.  I used MAC Fix + for adhesion and color intensity for all of the pigments and glitters in today's look.  I applied MAC Kitschmas Pigment on the eye lid and lightly blended it onto the crease.  Using a blending brush, I applied MAC Push The Edge Pigment on the outer corner.  For highlight and blending, I applied MAC Vanilla Pigment under the brow.  Then, I took a large blending brush and went over the area between the pigments to blend out any lines.  I pressed MAC Pink Glitter on the eye lid and MAC Grey Glitter on the outer corner.  On the upper lash line, I used Loreal Lineur Intense in Black.  On the lower lash line, I applied Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Lust.  I applied Benefit They're Real Beyond Mascara to both the upper and lower lashes.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


To brighten under the eyes, I applied Make Up For Ever Full Cover in shade 5.  Using a large powder brush, I applied Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder in shade 06 to my face.  On the cheeks, I used MAC Azalea Blossom Blush Ombre.  For contour, I used MAC Bronze Bronzing Powder on the hollows of my cheeks.  On the lips, I used NYX Natural Lipliner Pencil and Merle Norman Luxiva Age Defying Lipcolor in Rich Raisin.  Lastly, I set my brows in place by using Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.