Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Concord Grapes & Pumpkin Pie Look 11/12/13

Howdy everyone!  I am really enjoying the awesome weather we are having down here.  We have had such nice cool temperatures and it really feels like fall.  I hope you guys like this fall look.

As usual, I began by filling my brows in with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony.  Then, I applied MAC Mineralize Charged Water Face And Body Lotion and MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance to my face.  On the eye area, I applied Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion and Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Tawny.  Using a blending brush, I applied MAC Ablaze eye shadow (matte) to the crease and brow bone.  Next, I used MAC Palace Pedigreed eye shadow (satin) on the eye lid and lower lash line.  I dusted Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Flamepoint on the crease, brow bone and lower lash line.  I applied MAC Coppering eye shadow (veluxe pearl) to the crease.  For highlight, I used MAC Gilty Morsel eye shadow (lustre) under the brow.  For definition, I created a thin line using Loreal Lineur Intense in Black on the upper lash line.  I applied Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Crash on the waterline.  I coated the lashes with Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


Using a concealer brush, I patted Make Up For Ever Full Cover in shade 5 under the eyes, making sure there are no harsh lines.  Using a foundation brush, I applied MAC Matchmaster Foundation in shade 3.0 to my face.  I set this with BareMinerals Mineral Veil by lightly dusting it on with a powder brush.  On the hollows of my cheeks, I used Make Up For Ever Mat Bronze Bronzing Powder in shade 20.  On my cheeks, I applied MAC Coppertone Powder Blush (matte).  I set the brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel and used MAC Brick-O-La lipstick (amplified).

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.