Thursday, November 14, 2013

No Fuss Look 11/14/13

Hi everyone!  Today's eye look uses only 3 eye shadow colors, but is still bright, fun and attention-grabbing.  If you want to see what I used to create this simple look, keep reading.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony was used to fill in my eye brows.  I applied Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 in Nude to my face and neck.  I applied both Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion and Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Wheat to the eye area.  On the eye lid, I used a flat shader brush to apply Sugarpill Acidberry Pressed Eye Shadow.  On the outer corner, I used a blending brush to apply Sugarpill Velocity Pressed Eye Shadow.  The final eye shadow, Lorac Au Naturel, was used right under the brow and for blending.  I lined the lower lash line with NYX Teal Eye/Eyebrow Pencil.  I applied Sephora Matte Black Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner on the upper lash line.  I used an angled eye liner brush to perfect the line and blend out any color that may have been inconsistent.  I swept Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara on the lashes.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


Under my eyes, I applied Make Up For Ever Full Cover in shade 5.  Using a fluffy powder brush, I dusted Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder in shade 06 on my face and neck.  On my cheek, I used NARS Soulshine Cheek Palette, concentrating more on the top portion of the palette.  On my lips, I used MAC Beurre Cremestick Liner and MAC Liquer Lipglass.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.