Monday, November 25, 2013

Soft With A Twist Look 11/21/13

Hey folks!  I wanted to try out my new Riri Hearts MAC Her Cocoa palette.  The color payoff is nice.  I was expecting a little more of a stronger and deeper color.  I guess the only way for that to happen is if I use a darker base.  On their own, the colors are very pretty and apply very smoothly.  They are definitely something I will have to play with and see how to bring the colors out more intensely.  Take a peek.

I filled in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony.  I applied Stila One Step Correct Skin Tone Correcting & Brightening Serum to my face.  On the eyes, I used Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer and Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Tawny.  From the Riri Hearts MAC Her Cocoa palette, I took the top left shade and used it on the brow bone.  I used the bottom left shade on the eye lid and lower lash line.  I used the bottom right shade on the outer corner and outer lower lash line.  I used the top right shade under the brow.  I applied Sephora Waterproof Contour Eye Pencil in Tiramisu on the waterline and upper lash line.  I applied Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara to the lashes.

blenditout.blogspot.com


blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


I applied Stila Illuminating Liquid Foundation in 40 Watts.  Next, I used Stila Perfecting Concealer in Shade C for clean up around the brows and under the eyes.  I applied Stila Set & Correct Baked Powder Trio in The Correctors to my face.  I used Stila Convertible Color Dual Lip And Cheek Cream in Camellia on my cheeks.  I used Stila Custom Color Blush in Self-Adjusting Bronze on the hollows of my cheeks.  I set the look with Stila Illuminating Powder in 40 Watts.  I used NYX Tango With Bronzing Powder in Tribal Odyssey on the tops of the cheeks by using a fan brush.  I set my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel.  On my lips, I used MAC Beurre Cremestick Liner and MAC Diva lipstick (matte).  I used PurMinerals Miracle Mist Hydrate & Set all over to complete the look.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.