Monday, November 25, 2013

I Love Smokey Eye Makeup Look 11/19/13

Hey guys!  I created this smoky look by using the Riri Hearts MAC Smoked Cocoa palette.  If you would like to see how I put this together, keep reading.  As always, feel free to ask questions in the comments section.

I filled in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony.  I applied Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 in Medium to my face and Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion to my eyes.  I used Sephora Cappuccino Waterproof Contour Eye Pencil on the eye lid, above the crease and the lower lash line, and used a shading brush to soften and blend it out.  From the Riri Hearts MAC Smoked Cocoa palette, I used the top 2 shades swirled together on the center of eye lid.  I took the bottom two colors swirled together on the inner and outer lid and lower lash line.  I used the top right color on the brow bone area for blending.  I used the top left color under the brow and on the inner tear duct area.  I coated the lashes with Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


Stila Perfecting Concealer in Shade C was applied under the eyes.  I used Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder in shade 06 on my face.  On the hollows of my cheeks, I used Stila Custom Color Blush in Self-Adjusting Bronze.  I used a blush brush to apply Tarte Exposed Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush to my cheeks.  For highlight, I used Stila + Dancing With The Stars Illuminating Powder on the cheek bones.  On the lips, I used NYX Peekaboo Neutral Lipliner Pencil, tapped on NYX Pink Jewel Glam Lipstick Aqua Luxe and topped it off with Stila Apricot Lip Glaze.
I spritzed Purminerals Miracle Mist Hydrate & Set on my face.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.