Monday, November 25, 2013

Am I Falling For Purple Look 11/18/13

Hi everyone!  Today's look focused on using my new Stila products.  I was testing them out for use and wear.  They passed my tests.  They are very soft, smooth, easy to blend and long-lasting.  They don't feel heavy, drying or patchy throughout wear.  I didn't notice any fading or major color changes by the end of the day.  All in all, I am very satisfied with their performance and don't have anything negative to say.  Thumbs up!  This is my opinion not just based on this look, but after using these products repeatedly since purchase.  I do recommend these products based on my experience.  However, the only unfortunate thing was I was unable to get the Kajal Eye Liner to stay put all day.  So my quest for a long-lasting waterline eye liner will continue.

I began by filling in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony.  I applied Stila One Step Correct Skin Tone Correcting & Brightening Serum to my face and Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion to my eyes.  I, also, used Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Flax on the eye area.  Next, I took Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Aubergine and applied it to the inner and outer eye lid, and above the crease, blending it out to soften the lines.  I used, from the Stila In The Moment Eye Shadow Palette, Desire and Wonder eye shadows swirled together on the middle of the eye lid.  I took, from the same palette, Glance and Improvise eye shadows, swirled them together over Aubergine and blended it out.
From the same palette, I applied Desire eye shadow under the brow and for blending.  For a touch of something extra, I applied Spontaneous eye shadow over the middle eye lid.  On the upper and lower lash line, I applied Aubergine eye liner and used Improvise eye shadow to blend it out.  I used Instinct eye shadow on the inner tear duct for highlight.  The next step was to apply Stila Kajal Eye Liner in Onyx on the waterline.  I applied Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara on the lashes.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


I used a foundation brush to apply Stila Illuminating Liquid Foundation in 40 Watts to my face.  I tapped Stila Perfecting Concealer in Shade C under the eyes and in the nose crease.  I dusted Stila Set & Correct Baked Powder Trio in The Correctors over the cream products.  I used Stila Convertible Color Dual Lip And Cheek Cream in Gerbera on the apples of the cheeks.  I applied Stila Custom Color Blush in Self-Adjusting Bronze on the hollows of the cheeks, forehead and under jawline.  I set these products by using Stila Illuminating Powder in 40 Watts.  On my lips, I used MAC Sweet Sunrise lipstick (lustre) and Stila Dazzleberry Lip Glaze.  As a final step, I set my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.