Saturday, November 2, 2013

Not Too Heavy Blue Look 10/25/13

Hi everyone!  For the past few weeks, I have been really sick.  I haven't been wearing makeup at all.  Now that I am starting to feel a little better, I wanted to share a light and simple look with you all.  I still wasn't 100% well, so I opted for a very light eye makeup look.

I filled in and set my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony and Clear Brow Gel.  I applied Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion and Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Wheat.  I used MAC Aqua eye shadow (matte) on the inner eye lid and MAC Haunting eye shadow (satin) on the middle eye lid.  I took MAC Freshwater eye shadow (veluxe pearl) and applied it on the outer corner.  I applied MAC Cork eye shadow (satin) on the inner brow bone and used it for blending.  As usual, I used MAC Brule eye shadow (satin) under the brow.  I used Sephora My Boyfriend's Jeans Waterproof Contour Eye Pencil on the upper lash line and MAC Chromagraphic Pencil in Hi-Def Cyan on the waterline.  To complete the eyes, I used Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara on both the upper and lower lashes.  (The pictures are without and with flash so you can see the simplicity in the overall look.)

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.