Saturday, November 2, 2013

Dreaming of Silver Bells Look 10/26/13

Hi everyone!  One of the shades from the Urban Decay Vice 2 palette really reminds me of Christmas.  Before you know it, Christmas will be upon us.  Why not do a look inspired by the most wonderful time of the year?

I started out by filling in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony.  I used Sephora Age Defy Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen and MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance all over my face and allowed each time to absorb.  On the eyes, I used Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion and Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Flax.  Using a fluffy blending brush, I applied Urban Decay Rewind eye shadow on the crease to the brow bone and really blended it out.  Using a flat shading brush, I applied Urban Decay Shellshock eye shadow to the eye lid and lightly blended it into the crease.  I used Urban Decay Prank eye shadow on the outer corner and lower lash line.  I used Urban Decay Habit eye shadow under the brow.  I used an angled eye liner brush to apply Urban Decay Smokeout eye shadow to the upper lash line.  I completed the eyes using Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara on both the upper and lower lashes.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.