Saturday, November 2, 2013

Purple Passion Look 10/29/13

Hi guys!  Today's look really focused on only intensifying the outer corner and layering on color in this area gradually and carefully.

My brows are filled in with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony.  I used MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel and MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance on my face.  I applied Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion and Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Flax to my eyes.  For the transition shade, I choose Urban Decay Rewind eye shadow and really blended it out on the brow bone.  Using a flat shading brush, I applied Urban Decay Betrayal eye shadow on the eye lid.  I used Urban Decay Habit eye shadow under the brow.  Very carefully, I used a fluffy blending brush to apply Sugarpill Bulletproof Pressed Eye Shadow on the outer corner in small amounts under the desired intensity was reached.  I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Psychedelic Sister on the lower lash line and waterline.  I applied a very thin line of KatVonD Trooper Tattoo Liner on the upper lash line and coated the lashes with BareMinerals Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


I used a concealer brush to apply Make Up For Ever Full Cover in shade 5 under the eyes.  I applied Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Foundation in shade N127 and Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder in shade 06 to my face.  For contour, I used NYX Tango With Bronzing Powder in Tribal Odyssey on the hollows of my cheeks.  I dusted Loreal Limited Edition Project Runway Super Blendable Blush in Sultry Raven's Blush on my cheeks.  I used both NYX Natural Lipliner Pencil and Tarte Achiote Maracuja Divine Shine Lip Gloss on my lips.  I set my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.