Sunday, October 20, 2013

Falling For Blue Look 10/18/13

Hi everyone!  I was reading that some people avoid certain colors, especially in the blue family.  How about you?  Is there any color that you avoid for any particular reason whatsoever?  I keep trying to think of a color that I avoid and I can't think of one.  One I don't use often is white eye shadow.  I wouldn't say I avoid it, though.  Let me know your thoughts in the comments section.  On to the look...

I started off by filling in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony.  I used MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel on my face and neck.  I applied Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion and Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Wheat to the eye area.  I applied Surgarpill Mochi Pressed Eye Shadow to the eye lid and blended it into the crease.  I used Urban Decay Deep End eyeshadow on the outer corner and brow bone.  Next, I applied MAC Soft Brown eye shadow (matte) to the inner brow bone and used it to blend.  I used MAC Brule eye shadow (satin) under the brow.  For some added sparkle, I applied Sephora Waterproof Contour Eye Pencil in Fairytale on the lower lash line.  I used Make Up For Ever 52 Aqua Cream Waterproof Cream Color on the waterline and a heavy line of Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Peacock on the upper lash line.  To complete the eyes, I used Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


On the rest of my face, I used MAC Matchmaster Foundation in shade 3.0.  Using a concealer brush, I applied Make Up For Ever Full Cover in shade 5 under the eyes.  I set these products with Laura Mercier Universal Invisible Loose Setting Powder.  For contour, I applied Make Up For Ever Mat Bronze Bronzing Powder in shade 20 to the hollows of my cheeks.  I used Tarte Exposed Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush on my cheeks.  I spritzed Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray all over my face.  I set my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel.  I opted for a simple lip and decided to go with Tarte Achiote Maracuja Divine Shine Lip Gloss.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.