Thursday, October 17, 2013

Cool Green Look 10/17/13

Hi guys!  I have really been enjoying the beautiful cool weather today.  Usually, down here it is all shades of hot, even in the winter.  This nice change is definitely something I could get used to.  On to the look of the day...

I filled in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony.  I used Sephora Age Defy Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen on my face and neck.  I applied a small amount of Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion to my eyes.  Using flicking movements, I applied MAC Lime eye shadow (matte) to the brow bone and used it for blending.  Next, I blended out NYX Milk Jumbo Eye Pencil on the eye lid.  I pressed Sugarpill Sparkage Elektro Cute Sparkling Neon Pigment on the eye lid.  I used Urban Decay Damaged eye shadow on the outer corner, crease and blended it to the lower brow bone. I added more Lime for blending.  I applied Urban Decay Habit eye shadow under the brow.  I used Make Up For Ever 52 Aqua Cream Waterproof Cream Color on the waterline.  Using an angled eye liner brush, I applied Maybelline EyeStudio in Blackest Black to the upper lash line.  I used MAC Minted Eye Kohl on the lower lash line.  I coated both the upper and lower lashes with Benefit They're Real Beyond Mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


I applied MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance to my face.  I used Make Up For Ever Full Cover in shade 5 under the eyes.  I buffed Laura Gellar Balance -N- Brighten Foundation in Medium on my face.  For contour, I applied Make Up For Ever Mat Bronze Bronzing Powder in shade 20 to the hollows of my cheeks.  I dusted on MAC Honey Jasmine Powder Blush (satin) on my cheeks.  NYX Peekaboo Neutral Lipliner Pencil and Laura Gellar Color Drenched Lip Gloss in Raspberry Roast were used on the lips.  (Note:  You are not supposed to blot your lips after using this product.)  Lastly, I set my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.