Saturday, October 5, 2013

Tropical Ocean Look 10/5/13

Hi guys!  I used some of my new products to create this look.  I will say that I had such high hopes for the Too Faced eyeliner, but alas, it too didn't stand up to my waterline.  It did the same thing as the other liners I have tried.  Oh well, I suppose my quest for a long-lasting liner will continue.  Do you all have any eye liners that will stay put on the waterline?  Please let me know in the comments.

I filled in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony and used an eye brow brush to blend it out.  I applied MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel and while that set, I applied Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion to the eye area.  I used Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Flax, as well.  I used Urban Decay Haight eye shadow on the eye lid, except on the inner corner, as well as on the lower lash line.  I applied Urban Decay Betrayal eye shadow on the inner eye lid corner and lower inner corner.  I used MAC Soft Brown eye shadow (matte) on the brow bone and for blending.  I applied Urban Decay Madness eye shadow on the outer corner.  I took Urban Decay Smokeout eye shadow and smudged it out on the upper lash line and outer lower lash line.  Under the brows, I used MAC Brule eye shadow (satin).  I used Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Peacock on the waterline.  I coated the lashes with Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


Using a concealer brush, I applied, from the MAC Pro Conceal and Correct Palette in Medium, shade NW25 under the eyes.  I used a flat foundation brush to apply Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup Sunscreen in shade 031 and set it with Laura Mercier Universal Invisible Loose Setting Powder.  I set my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel.  For contour, I applied Make Up For Ever Mat Bronze Bronzing Powder in shade 20.  On my cheeks, I used MAC Fleur-Power powder blush (satin).  For highlight, I applied MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade to the tops of my cheek bones.  On my lips, I used NYX Natural Lipliner Pencil and MAC Sweetie lipstick (lustre).

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.