Friday, October 4, 2013

Is Makeup Your Vice Look 10/4/13

Hi guys!  Today's look used some of the colors from the Urban Decay Vice 2 limited edition palette.  Honestly, these products are so fabulous and highly pigmented.  You can't go wrong with these.  So, if you have the opportunity to pick up this palette, take advantage.  It's a bargain for the number of eye shadows it has, 20.  That means each shadow is being sold to you for $2.95 each.  The price of the palette is $59.00.  I picked up mine at Ulta.  Check your closest stores or online to see where you can get yours.

I filled in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony.  I applied MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel to my face and Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion to my eyes.  I applied MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance to the rest of my face.  As a base, I used Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Flax.  I blended out Urban Decay Rewind eye shadow on the brow bone.  Next, I applied Urban Decay Radar eye shadow on the eye lid.  Using flicking motions, I applied Urban Decay Poison eye shadow on the outer corner and blended it out.  I applied Urban Decay Habit eye shadow under the brow.  I used Radar eye shadow on the inner 2/3 of the lower lash line and Poison on the outer 1/3.  I coated my lashes with Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


To brighten, I used Make Up For Ever Full Cover in shade 5 under the eyes.  I buffed Laura Gellar Balance -N- Brighten Foundation in Medium on my face.  For contour, I used Make Up For Ever Mat Bronze Bronzing Powder in shade 20 on the hollows of my cheeks.  I applied Laura Gellar Baked ImPRESSions Blush in Bouquet on my cheeks.  On my lips, I used MAC Beurre Cremestick Liner and MAC Fashion Punch Lipglass.  I set my brows with Anastastia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.