Friday, October 4, 2013

Purple On Purple Look 10/3/13

Hi guys!  I did learn something with today's look.  I learned that I do not like Buxom lip gloss.  I got this weird sensation when I applied it.  I thought it was no big deal, at first.  Then, when that same sensation, not varying in intensity, didn't go away the entire time I wore the lip gloss, I really started to hate it.  I even let my daughter try it out and she immediately removed it.  Has anyone else had the same experience?  Needless to say, I will more than likely never use this product again.  The color was pretty and had not been for that weird sensation, I would love the product.  Oh well, on to the look...

I filled in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony.  I applied MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel, and while that absorbed, I applied Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion to my eyes.  I used Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Flax as a base.  I used MAC Soft Brown eye shadow (matte) on the brow bone and blended it out.  I applied MAC Noir Plum Mega Metal eye shadow on the eye lid and into the crease area, making sure to blend out any lines so the colors seamlessly blend into one another.  Taking MAC Fix+ and Time To Tango Mineralize eye shadow, I applied this combination over the Noir Plum for a super shimmery effect.  I used MAC Brule eye shadow (satin) under the brow.  I applied Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Psychedelic Sister to the lower lash line and softened the line.  I used NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Purple on the upper lash line.  I coated my lashes with Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


Under my eyes, I applied Make Up For Ever Full Cover in shade 5.  I applied MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance and buffed Laura Gellar Balance -N- Brighten Foundation in Medium on the rest of my face.  For contour, I used Make Up For Ever Mat Bronze Bronzing Powder in shade 20 on the hollows of my cheeks.  On my cheeks, I used Sigma Creme De Couture Blackberry Essence Macaron-Inspired Blush.  On my lips, I used NYX Natural Lipliner Pencil and Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Dolly.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.