Sunday, October 6, 2013

Teal Love Look 10/6/13

Hi guys!  Today, I decided to use my pigments.  I feel like I haven't given them any attention.  In particular, I used MAC Partylicious pigment, which is a shimmery teal shade.  I, also, used different lighting for a couple of the pictures so you can see the difference that makes.  Let's get into the look.

I filled in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony and blended it out with an eye brow brush.  I used Sephora Age Defy Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen on my face.  While that absorbed, I applied NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base and Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Flax to my eyes.  Using a fluffy blending brush, I dusted MAC Soft Brown eye shadow (matte) on the brow bone, concentrating on the outer area and blending inward.  With the assistance of MAC Fix+, I applied MAC Partylicious pigment to the eye lid and blended it onto the crease.  MAC Plumage eye shadow (matte) was used on the outer corner.  I used MAC Brule eye shadow (satin) under the brow.  I applied Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Peacock to the lower lashline and waterline and smudged it out.  For definition, I used Maybelline EyeStudio in Blackest Black on the upper lash line.  I coated my lashes with Benefit They're Real Beyond Mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com








I applied Laura Gellar Spackle Supercharged Fortified Under Make-Up Primer to my face.  I used Make Up For Ever Full Cover in shade 5 under the eyes.  I used Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Foundation in shade N127 on the rest of my face and set it with Tarte Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder.  On the hollows of my cheeks, I used MAC Bronze Bronzing Powder.  On the cheeks, I used MAC Pink Cult powder blush (matte).  I filled in my lips with NYX Mauve Lipliner Pencil and topped it with MAC Viva Glam V lipstick.  I set my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel and spritzed my face with Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray.


blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.