Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Yellow Sunset Look 9/18/13

Hi guys!  This is another look I created with Sigma Creme De Couture Macaron-Inspired makeup.  Let me know what you think about these products in the comments.

I started off by filling in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz pencil in Ebony.  I applied both MAC Mineralize Charged Water Face And Body Lotion and MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance all over my face.  I used Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion on my eyes.  I applied Sigma Cherry Blossom eye shadow on the upper crease and brow bone.  I used Sigma Meyer Lemon eye shadow on the inner eye lid.  I used Sigma Ginger Pumpkin eye shadow on the middle eye lid.  I applied Sigma Redberry Rose eye shadow on the outer corner.  To add a little more dimension, I applied Sigma Cafe Au Lait to the outer 1/2 of the crease and extreme outer eye lid corner, as well as on the outer lower lash line.  I applied Sigma Passion Fruit on the inner lower lash line.  To define the upper lash line, I used Sephora Waterproof Contour Eye Pencil in Tiramisu.  I coated the lashes with Benefit They're Real Beyond Mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


On the rest of my face, I  used Make Up For Ever Full Cover in shade 5 under the eyes.  I applied Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Foundation in shade N127 and MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark to my face.  I used Make Up For Ever Mat Bronze Bronzing Powder in shade 20 on the hollows of my cheeks.  I dusted Sigma Cherry Apple Creme De Couture Macaron-Inspired Blush on apples of my cheeks.  I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel to keep my brows in place.  On the lips, I used NYX Mauve Lipliner Pencil and Laura Mercier Lip Glacé in Rose (very pleasant cherry-like smell that does seem to go away after a bit).

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.