Friday, September 20, 2013

Peachy Blue Look 9/19/20

Hi guys!  I'm just going to go right into the makeup.

I filled in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony.  Next, I applied Sephora Age Defy Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen to my face.  I used Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion on my eyes.  Then, I used Smashbox Photofinish Foundation Primer on my face.  As a base, I used Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Peach on my eyes.  I applied Lorac Smokin' eye shadow to the outer brow bone and swept it inward.  I used Lorac Mango eye shadow on the eye lid.  I used Lorac Sapphire eye shadow on the outer corner and used more Smokin' to blend it out.  Under the brow, I applied Lorac Au Natural eye shadow.  I used Sephora Waterproof Contour Eye Pencil in My Boyfriend's Jeans on the upper and lower lash line.  I coated my lashes with Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


On the rest of my face, I used MAC Matchmaster Foundation in shade 3.0.  Under my eyes, I applied MAC Pro Conceal and Correct Palette/Medium in NW25.  I used MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark to set these products.  On the hollows of my cheeks, I used Make Up For Ever Mat Bronze Bronzing Powder in shade 20.  On my cheeks, I applied MAC Ripe For Love Powder Blush (satin).  On my lips, I used NYX Mauve Lipliner Pencil and MAC Flamingo Lipstick (lustre).

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.