Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Urban Decay--Naturally Look 9/10/13

All you see is me... Today's look was meant to show that you can still look polished and put together, but still look natural.  Once again, the eye shadow colors are all from the Urban Decay Naked palette.  I don't think I could ever fall out of love with that palette.  If you're interested in seeing what I used to create this look, I invite you to keep reading.  Don't forget to comment and subscribe, too!  :)

I started off by applying Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel and Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer to my face.  Next, I filled in my brows with Merle Norman Eye Brow Powder Duet in Mocha and Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz pencil in Brunette.  I applied the Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel to keep them in placec.  Next I used Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion on the eye area.  Using a dense brush, I applied Urban Decay Naked eye shadow from the eye lid to the brow bone.  I took Urban Decay Buck eye shadow and used it from the crease to the brow bone.  Next, I used Urban Decay Toasted eye shadow on the outer corner.  Under the brow, I used Urban Decay Virgin eye shadow.  I defined the lash lines by using Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils in Crash on the upper lash line and 1999 on the lower lash line.  I used Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara on both the upper and lower lashes.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com



blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


To brighten under the eyes, I used a concealer brush to apply MAC Select Cover-Up in shade NW25.  I'm trying out Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 in Nude today.  (For my first impressions, it has sheer coverage that is buildable, which is always fantastic.  It goes on smooth and doesn't feel heavy or caked-on.  I will add more information after more use.)  I set this with MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark.  I lightly applied MAC Coppertone Powder Blush (matte) on the hollows of my cheeks.  I swept Elizabeth Arden Sugar Plum Cheekcolor on my cheeks.  I used NYX Natural Lipliner Pencil and MAC Feed The Senses lipstick (lustre) on my lips to complete the look.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com
blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.